Playoff Dates Corrected

Unfortunately I just found out that Saturday, September 10 is the Downcity Art’s Festival, which means we won’t be able to play any games on that day. We will still be able to play four games on Sunday, September 11 but that means the final four games will have to wait until the following Saturday, September 17. In the event of any bad weather, we’ll also reserve Sunday, September 18 as a rain date if needed. The schedule has been updated to reflect this. I apologize for not knowing about this any sooner and I thank you for your patience.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *