We Came, Rain Conquered

Tonight Schrodinger’s Balls and Sandy Balls made a valiant effort in attempting to play in subterranean conditions. The rain just would not let up, so there was no other option but to cancel. Looking at the forecast for the rest of the week, it seems as though the impending rain might put others in the same situation. Stupid rain! Without having a chance for the 1 thru 8 teams to play, there’s no possible way for advancement.

So regretfully I have made the decision to postpone Sunday’s Round 2 Games until the following Saturday, 9/17 which ultimately pushes the final Round 3 + 4 Games to Sunday, 9/18.

What does that mean for this week’s games? Play them if you can. But if the weather doesn’t look like its going to cooperate, reschedule for the same day the following week. As an example, because Schrodinger’s and Sandy couldn’t play tonight, their rematch will take place next Tuesday, 9/13.

I am terribly sorry for any inconvenience and I thank you, thank you, thank you for your patience and understanding. As always let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I promise that someone will win this tournament, if its the last thing that I do.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *